All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents contributions to the work on the causes of international conflict, set in the context of realist theories. This book addresses issues relating to data, methods and cases used to analyze international conflict. It presents examples of the use of various different methods to answer questions that engage international relations scholars.
- Author BiographyGlenn Palmer is Professor of Political Science at Pennsylvania State University. He is editor of Conflict Management and Peace Science.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleContemporary Security Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note44 black & white tables, 16 black & white line drawings
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byGlenn Palmer
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.82Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.