CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.24Trending at £4.31
- £3.80Trending at £7.00
- £7.76Trending at £8.08
- £7.70Trending at £8.44
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £3.59Trending at £6.98
- £3.59Trending at £5.59
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1861, Americans became engaged in a bloody civil war in which more than 600,000 Americans lost their lives. The conflict began after several states withdrew from the Union. This title examines the sectional rivalries that surfaced in the early 19th century and intensified in the decades leading up to the war.
- Author BiographyShane Mountjoy resides in York, Nebraska, where he is an associate professor of history and dean of students at York College. He has earned degrees from York College, Lubbock Christian University, the University of Nebraska, and the University of Missouri. He is the author of several books, including Technology and the Civil War, also in The Civil War: A Nation Divided set.
- Author(s)Shane Mountjoy
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/07/2009
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCivil War: A Nation Divided
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Notefull-colour & black-&-white photographs & illustrations, sidebars, chronology, bibliography, glossary, further resources, index
- Weight431 g
- Width164 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Reading AgeGrades 6 - 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.