All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details recent findings in the field of cave microbiology and builds on fast-paced efforts to exploit an unconventional and underexplored environment for new microorganisms which may provide an untapped source of drugs: microorganisms from caves.--
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/10/2012
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Microbiology
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 38 colour illustrations, 2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight229 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byNaowarat Cheeptham
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.