All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.64Trending at £11.89
- £17.94Trending at £18.51
- £8.88Trending at £11.98
- £14.54Trending at £15.13
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionCaveolins play an important role in the pathogenesis of multiple cancers. This volume focuses mainly on the importance of Caveolin-1 in breast, prostate, lung, skin, colon, pancreatic and brain cancers. It also studies the role of Caveolin-3 in breast cancer.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/01/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Cancer Research
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight219 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byIsabelle Mercier,Jean-Francois Jasmin,Michael P. Lisanti
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.