All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an industrial, economic and aesthetic history of the early years of the British film industry from 1899-1911, through a case study of one of the most celebrated pioneer film makers, Cecil Hepworth.
- Author BiographySimon Brown is Associate Professor in Film and Television at Kingston University. His main areas of research are early cinema, British cinema, colour cinematography and contemporary American television. In 2004, in addition to teaching at Kingston, he was Senior Research Fellow for The London Project, a year-long AHRB funded project researching the history of the British Film Industry in London from its inception to 1914.
- Author(s)Simon Brown
- PublisherUniversity of Exeter Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2016
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleExeter Studies in Film History
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Exeter Press
- Weight581 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.50Trending at £10.96
- £52.31Trending at £55.15
- £11.89Trending at £12.87
- £9.14Trending at £10.03
- £9.50Trending at £10.02
- £2.39Trending at £3.04
- £11.89Trending at £22.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.