All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionUses the ideas of Howard Gardner as a guide in designing curriculum and assessments that engages learners. This book has step-by-step procedures, planning sheets for teachers, and the necessary reproducible that students need.
- Author BiographyMaggie Meyer has spent more than 35 years in education and is currently working as an enrichment specialist. She has extensive experience with multiple intelligences, community problem solving, watershed education, and developing gifted curriculum. Jenna Glock has been an educator in the public education setting for more than 15 years. She has facilitated a variety of workshops and presentations in the areas of environmental education, multiple intelligences, naturalist intelligence, and community problem solving.
- Author(s)Jenna Glock,Maggie Meyer
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/11/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight199 g
- Width219 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Foreword byThomas R. Hoerr
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.