All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £6.34Trending at £7.29
- £9.26Trending at £11.22
- £12.40Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £32.38Trending at £32.74
About this product
- Author(s)Ella Palmer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/04/2014
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Cell Biology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 13 colour illustrations, 2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight223 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Table Of Contents1 Cell-based microarrays: recent advances for gene function analyses.- Dominika Gaus, Elisabeth Kuhn, Andreas Konrad, Ramona Jochmann, Priya Chudasama, Elisabeth Naschberger and Michael Sturzl.- 2 Review of siRNA/shRNA Applications in Cell-Based Microarrays.- Frank Weise.- 3 Antibody microarrays for cell-based assays: The use of micro-arrayed antibodies for exploring cell surface diversity or whole cell functionality.- Yoann Roupioz.- 4 Polymer microarrays for high throughput biomaterials discovery.- Andrew Hook.- 5 Microfluidics cell-based microarray review.- Westbrook Weaver and Robert Damoiseaux.
- Author BiographyElla Palmer is a molecular biology expert. She undertook her Ph.D. at the University of Cambridge, where she developed a large-scale cell-based microarray and identified potential new genes involved in apoptosis, for which a patent was registered. She has since held postdoctoral positions at Imperial College in London, examining the cell polarity of Drosophila photoreceptors, and at University College London, working on a quantitative systems biology initiative for single cell analysis of the NFAT pathway. Most recently she has been working as an intern at a medical writing company.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.