All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe cell cycle in plants consists of an ordered set of events, including DNA replication and mitosis, that culminates in cell division. As cell division is a fundamental part of a plant's existence and the basis for tissue repair, development and growth, a full understanding of all aspects of this process is of pivotal importance.
- Author BiographyProfessor Dirk Inze, Scientific Director of the Department of Plant Systems Biology, Ghent University, Belgium.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/05/2007
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleAnnual Plant Reviews
- Series Part/Volume Number32
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note110 illustrations
- Weight720 g
- Width164 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byDirk Inze
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.