All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleCell & developmental biology of the eye
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight299 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byJoel B. Sheffield,S. Robert Hilfer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
- Table Of ContentsPhotoreceptor-Muller Cell Interactions: Effects of Photoreceptor Degeneration on GFAP Expression in Muller Cells.- Muller Cells Guide Migrating Neuroblasts in the Developing Teleost Retina.- Plasticity of Retinal Glioblast Cells: Neuronal Contact Regulates Phenotypic Maturation of Embryonic Muller Cells.- Positional Cues in the Developing Eyebud of Xenopus.- Factors Underlying Loss of Retinal Ganglion Cells.- Activity, Chemoaffinity, and Competition: Factors in the Formation of the Retinotectal Map.- Neuronal Surface Receptors in Axon Fasciculation and Regeneration.- Cognin and Retinal Cell Differentiaion.- Embryonic Chick Neural Retinal Cell Interactions with Extracellular Matrix Proteins: Characterization of Neuronal ECM Receptors and Changes in Receptor Activity During Development.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.