All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- Author(s)Lee E. Limbird
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/12/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight399 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1996. Softcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 1996
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1. Historical Perspective. 2. Methods for Characterization of Receptors Based on Receptor-Mediated Responses in Tissue or Intact Cell Preparations. 3. Identification of Receptors Using Direct Radioligand Binding Techniques. 4. Complex Binding Phenomena. 5. The Preparation and Study of Detergent-Solubilized Receptors. 6. The Topographical Fate of Ligand-Receptor Complexes as Reflected by the Properties of Ligand Binding to Intact Cells. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.