All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Bernabe Dorronsoro,Enrique Alba
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- Series TitleOperations Research/Computer Science Interfaces Series
- Series Part/Volume Number42
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note72 black & white illustrations, 89 black & white tables, biography
- Weight409 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
- Table Of ContentsI Introduction.- to Cellular Genetic Algorithms.- The State of the Art in Cellular Evolutionary Algorithms.- II Characterizing Cellular Genetic Algorithms.- On the Effects of Structuring the Population.- Some Theory: A Selection Pressure Study on cGAs.- III Algorithmic Models and Extensions.- Algorithmic and Experimental Design.- Design of Self-adaptive cGAs.- Design of Cellular Memetic Algorithms.- Design of Parallel Cellular Genetic Algorithms.- Designing Cellular Genetic Algorithms for Multi-objective Optimization.- Other Cellular Models.- Software for cGAs: The JCell Framework.- IV Applications of cGAs.- Continuous Optimization.- Logistics: The Vehicle Routing Problem.- Telecommunications: Optimization of the Broadcasting Process in MANETs.- Bioinformatics: The DNA Fragment Assembly Problem.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.