CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.37Trending at £11.93
- £17.99Trending at £21.06
- £25.50Trending at £25.83
- £28.61Trending at £36.00
- £11.89Trending at £22.56
- £30.00Trending at £34.27
- £9.50Trending at £10.06
About this product
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleGene and Cell Therapy
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byCharles S. Cox
- Table Of ContentsAcute Neurological Injury: Pathophysiology as Related to Therapeutic Targets Charles S. Cox, Jr., Benjamin Aertker, and George P. Liao Oligodendrocyte Precursor Cells in Spinal Cord Injury Repair Qi Lin Cao Cell-Based Therapy for Stroke Vivek Misra, Bing Yang, Sushil Sharma, and Sean I. Savitz Experimental Models of Traumatic Brain Injury: Clinical Relevance and Shortcomings Edward W. Vogel III, Barclay Morrison III, Megan N. Evilsizor, Daniel R. Griffiths, Theresa C. Thomas, Jonathan Lifshitz, Richard L. Sutton, Joseph B. Long, David Ritzel, Geoffrey S.F. Ling, James Huh, Ramesh Raghupathi, and Tracy K. McIntosh Behavioral Testing after Experimental Traumatic Brain Injury Bridgette D. Semple and Linda J. Noble-Haeusslein Translation Biomarkers for Traumatic Brain Injury Pramod K. Dash, Michael Hylin, and Anthony N. Moore Neuro-Immune Signaling Circuit in Traumatic Brain Injury Scott D. Olson Soluble Factors and Mechanisms of Action of Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Traumatic Brain Injury and Organ Injury Induced by Trauma Shibani Pati and Stuart L. Gibb Use of a Natural Modulator of Inflammation (TSG-6) for the Therapy of Traumatic Brain Injury Darwin J. Prockop Tissue Engineering and Cell-Based Therapeutics for Repair of Myelomeningocele KuoJen Tsao and Luke R. Putnam
- Author BiographyEdited by Charles S. Cox, Jr., MD, University of Texas, Houston, USA
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.