All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a fresh approach to the essentials of writing papers - from research and style to grammar and mechanics - to show students how detailed writing strategies can help them succeed in any course. In this brief writing guide, students also discover professional essays, a balance of short and long assignments, and over one hundred brain teasers.
- Author BiographyM. Garrett Bauman has been a college professor and professional writer for over thirty years. He has won three national teaching awards, including a Leavy Award presented by the Chief Justice of the United States. His writing has appeared in THE NEW YORK TIMES, SIERRA, YANKEE, THE CHRONICLE OF HIGHER EDUCATION, and many literary magazines. His essays have won three national writing competitions and been nominated for Pushcart and Best American Essays awards. He is currently a New York Foundation for the Arts fellowship holder in creative nonfiction.
- Author(s)M.Garrett Bauman
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication10/01/2012
- GenreStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence, KY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight630 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement8th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.