All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Rosary Hartel O'Neill
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- GenreThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight268 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. PART I. 1. Objective. 2. Action. 3. Obstacles. 4. Inner Images. 5. The Score. PART II. 6. Character. 7. The Place. 8. Time. 9. Given Circumstances. 10. History. 11. Auditions. Appendix A. Appendix B. Appendix C. Appendix D. Appendix E. Appendix F. Appendix G.
- Author BiographyRosary O'Neill is the author of 21 plays most published by Samuel French, Inc. O'Neill was founding artistic director at Southern Rep Theater from 1987 to 2002. Her play Uncle Victor won a signing at the Consulate General Germany in New York in 2011. Recent playwriting fellowships include: the Norman Mailer House, Cape Cod, the Tyrone Guthrie Centre, Ireland, the Virginia Center for Creative Arts (Sweetbriar fellow), and the Sanskriti residency near New Delhi, India. O'Neill also was a Fulbright fellow to Germany and Paris. She is a fellow of the Actors Studio Workshop and Linsey Abrams Advanced Writing workshop. Her plays have been featured in Rattlestick Theatre, NYC; American Center, Paris; Chamber Theatre, Budapest, and the Brotfabrik Theatre, Bonn. She is playwright-in-residence at the National Arts Club, where her recent work has been developed.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.