Centers and Peripheries in Knowledge Production by Leandro Rodriguez Medina (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £111.86+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £76.23Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.86Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
About this product
- DescriptionSimultaneously published in the UK by Routledge ... Abington, Oxon --Title page verso.
- Author BiographyLeandro Rodriguez Medina is Associate Professor at the Department of International Relations and Political Science at Universidad de las Americas Puebla. He is also Affiliated Researcher at the Department of Sociology, University of Cambridge, and part of the Cambridge team in the research project International Cooperation in the Social Sciences & Humanities, which is part of the 7th Research Framework Programme of the European Union.
- Author(s)Leandro Rodriguez Medina
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/10/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in Sociology
- Series Part/Volume Number115
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, 1 black & white halftones, 11 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.