All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the potentials inherent in partnerships between libraries and writing centres. By focusing on shared concepts and practices, the editors suggest that such partnerships might respond more coherently to the needs of today's students. Case studies highlighting the possibilities of collaborations form the body of the book.
- PublisherAmerican Library Association
- Date of Publication15/10/2005
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleACRL Publications in Librarianship
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 58
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintALA Editions
- Content Noteillustrations
- Edited byJames K. Elmborg,Sheril Hook
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £8.99Trending at £10.94
- £10.95Trending at £12.75
- £7.48Trending at £8.22
- £6.88Trending at £7.25
- £7.51Trending at £8.04
- £7.76Trending at £8.99
- £40.99Trending at £41.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.