All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for crafters and ceramicists alike, this title guides would-be potters through the basics of hand building, from pinching and coiling to draping slabs, adding gorgeous surface embellishments, and firing.
- Author BiographyShay Amber is a ceramic artist who works exclusively with hand-built forms. She holds a degree in ceramics from Ringling School of Art and Design, completed a three-year residency at Odyssey Center for the Ceramic Arts, and received a scholarship to Watershed Center for the Ceramic Arts. Shay's work is displayed in galleries and permanent collections all over America.
- Author(s)Shay Amber
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication23/02/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout, includes illustrations, includes photographs
- Weight540 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £12.95Trending at £14.48
- £14.49Trending at £16.99
- £5.18Trending at £7.02
- £1.95Trending at £2.99
- £3.99Trending at £4.52
- £3.99Trending at £6.03
- £19.62Trending at £23.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.