All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.86Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis excellent new resource in Springer's Methods in Molecular Biology series has expert guidance on today's techniques for analyzing and manipulating cereal genes. It includes instructions for isolating DNA and RNA from both vegetative tissue and seeds.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication16/11/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1099
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 29 colour illustrations, 13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight783 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAgnelo Furtado,Robert J. Henry
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.