All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £11.81Trending at £13.35
- £6.17Trending at £6.89
- £5.83Trending at £8.13
- £3.99Trending at £5.25
- £7.34Trending at £8.97
- £8.99Trending at £17.81
- £8.16Trending at £9.86
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in the middle of the 12th century for a member of the Ghurid family of Bamiyan (in modern Afghanistan) the Four Discourses are concerned with four professions necessary at the Prince's court, those of scribe, poet, astrologer and physician.
- Author BiographyEdward G. Browne was a former Fellow of Pembroke College, Cambridge.
- PublisherGibb Memorial Trust
- Date of Publication01/01/1978
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGibb Memorial Trust
- Content Notenotes, translation, commentary
- Weight200 g
- Width174 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Translated byEdward Granville Browne
- Edition StatementFacsimile of 1921 ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.