All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionJonathan and Andi Goldman reveal how the human voice can resonate our physical and subtle bodies to balance and align the chakras. Includes a 60-minute CD of the sounds, mantras, and vocal exercises in the book.
- Author BiographyJonathan Goldman, M.A., is an award-winning musician, composer, writer, teacher, and chant master. An authority on sound healing and a pioneer in the field of harmonics, he is the author of several books, including Healing Sounds, and the founder and director of the Sound Healers Association. Andi Goldman, M.A., L.P.C., is a licensed psychotherapist, specializing in holistic counseling and sound therapy, the director of the Healing Sounds Seminars, and co-director of the Sound Healers Association. The authors live in Boulder, Colorado.
- Author(s)Andi Goldman,Jonathan Goldman
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication24/05/2011
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDestiny Books,U.S.
- Content Note19 b&w illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio (Other audio)
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Running Time60
- Edition Statement2nd Edition, New Edition of Tantra of Sound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.