Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.19+ £0.40 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnergize your life though your chakras with this beginners' guide to the wheels of life. By learning about your chakra system, you can perceive your own blocks and develop guidelines for relieving entanglements.
- Author BiographyDavid Pond is an astrologer, author, speaker, and international workshop leader. He is the author of six previous books on metaphysical topics, including Chakras for Beginners, Astrology and Relationships, and Western Seeker, Eastern Paths. David has a master of science degree in experimental metaphysics and has been practicing astrology for over thirty-five years. David consults with clients regularly, helping them work with their astrology to find a meaningful and fulfilling life and strategize through times of transition. David can be found online at his website: DavidPond.com.
- Author(s)David Pond
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication23/11/1999
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.00Trending at £4.72
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £4.38Trending at £4.87
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £22.20Trending at £23.35
- £9.68Trending at £9.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.