All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA case-based guide to challenging clinical scenarios in neurosurgery covering the major sub-speciality areas of oncology, vascular neurosurgery, brain and spine trauma, paediatrics, spinal degenerative disease, peripheral and cranial nerves, functional neurosurgery and infection.
- Author BiographyRobin Bhatia is a Consultant Spinal Neurosurgeon working in The Great Western Hospital and Oxford University Hospital. He started to write and edit this book when he was an ST7 neurosurgical trainee in the London Deanery. His clinical practice is now exclusively spinal surgery, but his doctorate research investigated traumatic brain injury. Ian Sabin is a Consultant Neurosurgeon at St Barts and the Royal London NHS Trust and at The Wellington Hospital. He is Director of the London Gamma Knife Centre at St Barts Hospital and Neurosurgical Tutor to the Royal College of Surgeons of England. His clinical interests include Skull Base Surgery (Acoustic Neuromas, Pituitary Tumours, and Trigeminal Neuralgia), Neuro-Oncology, Cervical Spine Surgery and Gamma Knife Radiosurgery. He also holds a research interest in endoscopic minimally invasive neurosurgery.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Series TitleChallenging Concepts
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight562 g
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byIan Sabin,Robin Bhatia
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £15.46Trending at £17.52
- £27.37Trending at £30.39
- £24.06Trending at £27.07
- £29.31Trending at £31.49
- £22.50Trending at £28.98
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.