All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a multi-disciplinary perspective on tackling health inequalities in a rich country, examining the New Labour policy agenda for tackling health inequalities and its inherent challenges. This book presents a combination of broad analysis of progress from differing perspectives and is a useful reading to academics, students and policy makers.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Dowler is Reader in Food and Social Policy, Department of Sociology, University of Warwick, UK.Nick Spencer is Professor Emeritus of Child Health, School of Health and Social Studies, University of Warwick, UK.
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication05/09/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleHealth & Society S.
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byElizabeth Dowler,Nick J. Spencer
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.