All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2003, in the face of errors and accidents caused by medical and surgical trainees, the American Council of Graduate Medical Education mandated a reduction in resident work hours to eighty per week. This title takes up the apparent paradox of medical professionals resisting reforms designed to help them and their patients.
- Author BiographyKatherine C. Kellogg is associate professor at the MIT Sloan School of Management.
- Author(s)Katherine C. Kellogg
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication23/08/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note7 line drawings, 4 tables
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.44
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.