All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an exploration of case-focused methods as a means of bridging the quantitative-qualitative divide and the key methodological issues. Rather than suggesting the 'mixing' of methods, this book provides an interrogation of the arguments and practices characteristic of both sides of the divide.
- Author BiographyJudith Glaesser is Lecturer in the School of Education at Durham University, UK Roger Gomm, now retired, was Lecturer in Health and Welfare at The Open University, UK. He has a long experience of ethnographic research in both the UK and internationally, and of bespoke evaluation research. Martyn Hammersley is Professor of Educational and Social Research in the Centre for Childhood, Development and Learning at the Open University, UK. Barry Cooper is Emeritus Professor of Education at Durham University, UK. From 2004-2007, he was co-editor of the British Educational Research Journal.
- Author(s)Barry Cooper,Judith Glaesser,Martyn Hammersley,Roger Gomm
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight417 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
- £9.54Trending at £11.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.