All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Provides practical strategies to bring an end the stigma surrounding mental illness * Contains work sheets and interventions guides to help facilitate the implementation of specific anti-stigma approaches * The authors are highly experienced and respected experts in the field of stigma research .
- Author BiographyPatrick W. Corrigan is Distinguished Professor and Associate Dean for Research in the Institute of Psychology, Illinois Institute of Technology. Previously, he was principal investigator of the Chicago Consortium for Stigma Research, the only NIMH-funded research centre examining the stigma of mental illness. He is Editor of the American Journal of Psychiatric Rehabilitation . David Roe is Associate Professor and Chair of the Department of Community Mental Health, University of Haifa, Israel. He serves on the editorial board of the Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal , American Journal of Psychiatric Rehabilitation and Israel Journal of Psychiatry and Related Sciences .A Hector W. H. Tsang is Associate Professor and Program Director for the BSc in Occupational Therapy at the Department of Rehabilitation Sciences, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. He serves on the editorial board of the American Journal of Occupational Th e rapy , American Journal of Psychiatric Rehabilitation and Australian Journal of Rehabilitation Counselling.
- Author(s)David Roe,Hector W. H. Tsang,Patrick W. Corrigan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/01/2011
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.86Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.