All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is dedicated to the life work of Ray Chambers who was continuously seeking ways to advance the development of a servicable system of accounting.
- Author(s)Graeme W. Dean,R. J. Chambers
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2000
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleRoutledge New Works in Accounting History
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationCT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGarland Publishing Inc
- Content Note1 port.
- Weight635 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.