All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a case study in foreign policy change. This book examines why the Bush administration suddenly redirected its nuclear nonproliferation policy toward North Korea in the aftermath of North Korea's first nuclear test in October 2006, abandoning its former confrontational approach in favor of a more accommodating line.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Jonas Schneider, born in 1981, studied Political Science at Jena University and the University of California, Berkeley (USA).
- Author(s)Jonas Schneider
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication18/03/2010
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleEuropaische Hochschulschriften / European University Studies / Publications Universitaires Europeennes Reihe 31: Politikwissenschaft / Series 31: Political Science / Serie 31: Sciences Politiques
- Series Part/Volume Number584
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note2, 1 fig., 1 table
- Weight270 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.