All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fastest, easiest way to shift culture toward engagement and productivity Change Your Space, Change Your Culture is a guide to transforming business by rethinking the workplace. Written by a team of trail-blazing leaders, this book reveals the secrets of companies that discovered the power of culture and space.
- Author BiographyREX MILLER, the principal and thought leader for mindSHIFT, is widely recognized in the science of workplace innovation. He is winner of the 2009 CoreNet Global Innovator of the Year award. Rex helped create the mindSHIFT consortium of top executives from America s largest construction and architecture companies and their unprecedented investigation into how the workplace can create or undermine culture shift. They discovered that space, engagement, and culture shift go hand in hand. But until Change Your Space, Change Your Culture, the space-culture connection has been a well-kept secret of major innovators like Google, Cummins Inc., and W.L. Gore. This book reveals how they do it. MABEL CASEY has led Global Marketing and Innovation for Haworth, Inc. since 2006. She and her team are focused on driving Haworth toward deeper alignment with customer needs and exploring how business leaders can utilize their spaces to support the people, culture, and outcomes of their organization. Mabel has more than a decade of executive-level experience in the contract furnishings industry. Haworth improves workplaces with award-winning furniture, interior architecture, and technology solutions to support collaboration, innovation, and culture transformations. Research and design drive a deep understanding of agile workplace needs and are at the center of the company s strategy. MARK KONCHAR is the Chief of Enterprise Development for Balfour Beatty Construction and leads the company s national Capability Center team. This team supports the company with research and development, learning, technology improvement, energy performance, public-private partnerships, federal contracting and legislation, strategic marketing and client advocacy. Balfour Beatty Construction is an innovation leader, sits in the top three of US General Contractors and is part of Balfour Beatty, a global investment and infrastructure firm based in London.
- Author(s)Mabel Casey,Mark Konchar,Rex Miller
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication14/10/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width162 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £41.09Trending at £42.68
- £39.99Trending at £42.10
- £36.75Trending at £40.06
- £12.89Trending at £15.46
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.