All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter decades of democratization around the world this is a major new analysis of all its processes in three important areas: Southern Europe, Eastern Europe, and Latin America.
- Author BiographyLeonardo Morlino is President of the International Political Science Association (IPSA). He has been Monte dei Paschi Visiting Professor at St. Antony's College, Oxford, UK and visiting Professor at University of Brisbane (Australia). He was awarded the Jean Monnet Chair in European Studies. He was Bechtel Visiting Professor at Stanford University, Stanford, Ca, (USA); Jemolo Fellow, Nuffield College, (Oxford, UK); visiting Professor at Institute Juan March in Madrid (Spain); and visiting Professor at Institute d'Etudes Politiques in Paris (France). He was awarded two laurea honoris causa from the University of Bucarest (Romania) and the University of Buenos Aires (Argentina). He currently Professor of Political Science at Libera Universita Internazionale degli Studi Sociali, Roma (Italy).
- Author(s)Leonardo Morlino
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication09/12/2011
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleOxford Studies in Democratization
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight520 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.