Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume describes research focusing on changes in different dimensions of parenting and conceptions of parental authority during adolescence. The seven chapters illuminate the dimensions of parenting that change (or remain stable) over the course of adolescence.
- Author BiographyJudith Smetana is professor of psychology and pediatrics and director of the developmental pscyhology program at the University of Rochester, Rochester, New York.
- Author(s)CAD (Child & Adolescent Development)
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/09/2005
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleNew Directions for Child and Adolescent Development
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 108
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight142 g
- Width150 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byJudith G. Smetana
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.