CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionChanging Cape Town examines urban dynamics and urban policy in Cape Town during the political transition period of 1990-1994, enabling the reader to see how changes in urban policy and the emerging new urban landscape are crucially linked to the political compromises that allowed South Africa's negotiated political transition.
- Author BiographyGrant R. Saff is Assistant Professor of Economics and Geography at Hofstra University.
- Author(s)Grant R. Saff
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/08/1998
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.