All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChanging College Classrooms provides useful ideas on the four hottest issues in higher education today: active learning, diversity, technology, and assessment. Every faculty member will find at least one chapter well worth reading. :?Wilbert J.
- Author BiographyDIANE F. HALPERN is professor of psychology at California State University, San Bernardino.
- Author(s)Professor of Psychology Diane F Halpern
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/03/1994
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight587 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.04Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.