All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe anthology contains contributions from different countries to the issues of change and transition in adult education. The authors are applying a variety of methods. The comparative approach is mainly a juxtaposition of developments in different countries in relation to institutions or to adult educators or professionals.
- Author BiographyBernd Kapplinger studied Adult Education and Social Sciences at Mainz (Germany), Nijmegen (Netherlands), Cork (Ireland) and Berlin. He is Junior Professor at Humboldt-University Berlin. Steffi Robak studied Adult Education and Modern Sinology at Berlin, Beijing and Nijmegen (Netherlands). Currently she is a Professor at Leibniz University Hannover.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication28/03/2014
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleStudien zur Padagogik, Andragogik und Gerontagogik/Studies in Pedagogy, Andragogy, and Gerontagogy
- Series Part/Volume Number62
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byBernd Kaepplinger,Steffi Robak
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £23.65Trending at £29.73
- £27.15Trending at £29.50
- £10.26Trending at £11.18
- £10.82Trending at £12.36
- £13.69Trending at £14.50
- £16.34Trending at £18.98
- £3.90Trending at £5.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.