All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the topic of the processes of change, this book discusses the domestic gender practices on many different levels. Its theoretical approach connects the discussion of gender practices within the home to the interactions and negotiations that individuals engage in on a day-to-day basis. It also includes empirical evidence for change.
- Author BiographyOriel Sullivan is a professor in the department of behavioral sciences at Ben Gurion University, Israel.
- Author(s)Oriel Sullivan
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/03/2006
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleGender Lens Series
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width163 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.