All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a comparative analysis of developments in intergovernmental relations in twelve countries across Europe.
- Author BiographyMichael J. Goldsmith is Emeritus Professor of Politics, Salford University, UK; and a Vice President of the UK Political Studies Association. He has published extensively including (as co-editor) Central-Local Relations and European Integration and Local Government. Edward C. Page is Sidney and Beatrice Webb Professor of Public Policy at the London School of Economics and Political Science. His recent publications include Policy Bureaucracy: government with a cast of thousands and Governing by Numbers: delegated legislation and everyday policy making.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2010
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge/ECPR Studies in European Political Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 67
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note56 black & white tables, 7 black & white line drawings
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byEdward C. Page,Michael J. Goldsmith
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.14Trending at £13.05
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.