CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionDivided into three parts, this book presents a set of essays each on a set of identities within higher education. It includes responses on these essays from authors speaking from their own professional and scholarly identity perspective; and illustrates perspectives on the identities of students. It is useful students of higher education.
- Author BiographyProfessor Ronald Barnett is Pro-Director for Longer Term Strategy and Professor of Higher Education at the Institute of Education, University of London. Roberto Di Napoli is Senior Lecturer in Educational Development at Imperial College London. He has extensive teaching experience in higher education, both in the UK and other parts of Europe.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/09/2007
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleKey Issues in Higher Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byRoberto di Napoli,Ron Barnett
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.