All listings for this product
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.27Trending at £7.63
- £7.26Trending at £8.01
- £8.77Trending at £9.17
- £6.42Trending at £6.67
- £4.00Trending at £6.89
- £12.49Trending at £12.98
- £7.00Trending at £8.01
About this product
- Author(s)A. E. Stringer
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication01/05/1987
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleWesleyan New Poets S.
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Author BiographyART STRINGER, a native of Elyria, Ohio, who has lived in six states in the past twelve years, began his career as a gypsy teacher after graduation from Ohio University (B.A. 1971), Colorado State University (M.A. 1974), and the University of Massachusetts (M.F.A. 1979). In 1978 he won the Academy of American Poets Prize from the University of Massachusetts. He is an instructor of English at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, In Blacksburg, Virginia, where he lives.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.