All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProbes the ethos and attitude created by radio disc jockeys on the binational Caribbean island of Saint Martin/Sint Maarten. This book examines the intersection of Christianity, calypso, and capitalism.
- Author BiographyFrancio Guadeloupe is Assistant Professor at the Radboud University of Nijmegen in the Netherlands, Research Fellow at the Royal Institute for Southeast Asian and Caribbean Studies, and Extraordinary Research Fellow at the University of Saint Martin.
- Author(s)Francio Guadeloupe
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication30/12/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleThe Anthropology of Christianity
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note9 b/w photographs, 2 maps, 2 tables
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.