All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMagda Carneci is a pivotal presence in the contemporary Romanian literary scene.
- Author BiographyMagda Carneci is a widely acclaimed Romanian poet, essayist, and art critic. She has published seven volumes of poems, most recently Chaosmos and Other Poems, 1980-2000. After serving as a visiting professor of modern Romanian literature in Paris, in late 2005 she became deputy director of the Romanian Cultural Institute in that city. Her poems have been translated Adam J. Sorkin's recent books of translation include Daniela Crasnaru's The Grand Prize and Other Stories and Marin Sorescu's The Bridge. His translations have appeared in The New Yorker, The American Poetry Review, Poetry, The Kenyon Review, Poetry London, and World Literature Today. Sorkin has received Fulbright, IREX, Rockefeller Foundation, and Witter Bynner Foundation for Poetry grants
- Author(s)Magda Carneci
- PublisherWhite Pine Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleTerra Incognita
- Place of PublicationBuffalo
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhite Pine Press
- Weight166 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Translated byAdam Sorkin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.