Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.73
- £21.31Trending at £29.90
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £5.50Trending at £5.75
- £13.47Trending at £25.49
- £18.30Trending at £29.77
- £18.23Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionContemporary Korean art has garnered significant international recognition, in part for the work of photographers Atta Kim and Bae Bien-U. This illustrated book brings their work together with that of nearly forty other Korean artists, each working to stretch the bounds of the photographic medium.
- Author BiographyAnne Wilkes Tucker is the Gus and Lyndall Wortham Curator of Photography at The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston. She is the author of The Great Wall of China: Photographs by Chen Changfen and coauthor of The History of Japanese Photography, both published by Yale. Karen Sinsheimer is the curator of photography at the Santa Barbara Museum of Art.
- Author(s)Anne Wilkes Tucker,Bohnchang Koo,Karen Sinsheimer
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication16/10/2009
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note65 color illus.
- Weight771 g
- Width222 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.