All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the first comprehensive examination of Homer's similes in the Iliad as arenas of heroic competition.
- Author BiographyJonathan L. Ready is an assistant professor in the Department of Classical Studies at Indiana University. He is the author of a chapter in The Cambridge Companion to Archaic Greece (2007) and of a number of articles that have appeared in classics journals including Transactions of the American Philological Association and the American Journal of Philology.
- Author(s)Jonathan L. Ready
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/12/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.