All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the characterization of adult lifelong learners' Personal Learning Environments by implicit and explicit tools of personalization. In this title, the SSW4LL (Social Semantic Web for Lifelong Learners) format has been devised, and the SSW4LL system, built on Moodle 2.0 integrated with an adaptive mechanism (conditional activities).
- Author BiographySabrina Leone, PhD in e-Learning at the Faculty of Engineering of the Universita Politecnica delle Marche (UNIVPM), Ancona, Italy is a researcher and a teacher. Her current research focuses on Personal Learning Environments and lifelong learning, and she has a strong interest in adaptive learning environments and the Social Semantic Web.
- Author(s)Sabrina Leone
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/03/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Education
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 17 colour illustrations, 3 black & white tables, 6 colour tables, biography
- Weight172 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £10.87Trending at £12.77
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.94Trending at £24.12
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.