CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £12.49Trending at £14.94
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionMuch of the writing on charisma focuses on specific traits associated with exceptional leaders, a practice that has broadened the concept of charisma to such an extent that it loses its distinctiveness - and therefore its utility. More particularly, the concept's relevance to the study of social movements has not moved beyond generalizations.
- Author BiographyJan Willem Stutje is a research fellow at The Institute of Biography at the University of Groningen. From 2001-05, he was a fellow at the International Institute of Social History and at the Free University of Brussels. He is the author of several biographies including Ernest Mandel: A Rebel's Dream Deferred (Verso 2009).
- PublisherBerghahn Books
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleInternational Studies in Social History
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerghahn Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight457 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byJan Willem Stutje
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.