All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
About this product
- DescriptionThe publication of On the Origin of Species is widely regarded as a turning point in knowledge of the natural world. But Darwin's theory of natural selection was not developed in a vacuum; rather, it was culmination of an enormous shift in scientific and popular opinion. This engaging collection of documents examines this era of scientific thought.
- Author BiographySANDRA HERBERT is Professor Emerita of History at the University of Maryland Baltimore County, USA. Herbert edited The Red Notebook of Charles Darwin (1980) and co-edited Charles Darwin's Notebooks, 1836-1844 (1987).
- Author(s)Sandra Herbert
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication06/07/2011
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe Bedford Series in History and Culture
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Out-of-print date25/05/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight186 g
- Width139 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.