All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBiography of Charles Darwin, looking at the impact of his theory of evolution on the world.
- Author BiographyCath Senker is a children's non-fiction writer who specialises in writing about modern history, global issues and world religions. Her latest history titles include Living Through the Vietnam War (Raintree, 2011), Our World Divided: Israel and the Middle East (Wayland, 2011) and A Cultural History of Women in America: Women Claim the Vote (Bailey Publishing, 2011). She has a particular interest in the topics of migration, refugees and racism and recently wrote Mapping Global Issues: Immigrants and Refugees (Arcturus, 2011). In her work, Cath aims to highlight individuals' experiences and to present different viewpoints in a non-judgemental way as a basis for discussion. Cath also works as a project manager and editor on non-fiction titles for both children and adults. Before embarking on a freelance career, she worked as a commissioning editor for a children's educational publishing company for eight years. She is also an experienced ESOL teacher. Cath volunteers with City Reads, a project that aims to widen the enjoyment of books and reading among people of all ages, especially people from disadvantaged communities. She is a also a keen amateur cyclist, cook and gardener.
- Author(s)Cath Senker
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleScientists Who Made History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NotePhotos and scientific diagrams
- Weight182 g
- Width197 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £5.58
- £5.49Trending at £6.48
- £7.67Trending at £9.79
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.62Trending at £4.70
- £4.99Trending at £6.48
- £3.59Trending at £5.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.