All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe work of Charles S. Peirce has forced us back to philosophical reflection about those basic issues that confront us as human beings. Here, Father Potter argues that Peirce's doctrine of normative sciences is essential to his pragmatism, showing him as a cosmological and ontological thinker.
- Author BiographyVincent G. Potter was Professor of Philosophy at Fordham University; and editor of International Philosophical Quarterly.
- Author(s)Vincent G. Potter
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1996
- Series TitleAmerican Philosophy: Fordham
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 6
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Introduction byStanley M. Harrison
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.