All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNever-published-before atmospheric photographs of Charleston House taken just after Duncan Grant died, and before the farmhouse was restored and opened to the public. A rare glimpse into the world of the Bloomsbury set.
- Author BiographyKim Marsland is an artist, illustrator and lecturer. She graduated from the Royal College of Art and went on to exhibit her paintings, as well as producing illustrations for numerous publications and companies such as Penguin, Times Newspapers and Bloomsbury. She was a senior lecturer in Illustration at the Kent Institute of Art & Design as well as a visiting lecturer at St Martins, City & Guilds and Cambridge College of Art.
- Author(s)Kim Marsland
- PublisherUnicorn Publishing Group
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- GenreFiction Companions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUnicorn Publishing Group
- Content Note26 never before seen photographs
- Weight340 g
- Width170 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.