All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Chasing Birds Across Texas , Mark T. Adams invites birders and others with a broad interest in the outdoors to join him in exploring Texas' varied habitats on his quest for birds - from the upper coast to the lower coast; into the Hill Country, the Panhandle and the Chihuahuan Desert.
- Author BiographyMark T. Adams is an astronomer by trade and works at the National Radio Astronomy Observatory in Charlottesville, Virginia. He serves as subregional director for the Trans-Pecos for North American Birds, published by the American Birding Association, and conducts Breeding Bird Survey counts for the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
- Author(s)Mark T. Adams
- PublisherTexas A & M University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2004
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleLouise Lindsey Merrick Natural Environment Series
- Series Part/Volume Number35
- Place of PublicationCollege Station
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas A & M University Press
- Content Note15 colour photographs, 12 line drawings, maps, index
- Weight630 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kelly B. Bryan
- Foreword byBrush Freeman
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.