All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author shows how to help children be better, brighter thinkers and helps parents and teachers discover the joys of discussing ideas with children. She shows parents of children aged 3 - 15 how to encourage them to explore ideas, think, make decisions and communicate effectively and to develop these important life skills to take into adulthood.
- Author BiographyChristine Durham, M.Ed., has presented over 4000 workshops teaching thinking skills to schoolchildren. She speaks frequently on her innovative work in her native Australia and overseas. A mother of four and a grandmother of three, Christine brings to her work the imaginative approaches she has used with her own children and grandchildren - and with the countless pupils with whom she has explored the magic of 'thinking aloud'. She is also the author of Doing Up Buttons, an inspiring account of her recovery from massive injuries following a car accident.
- Author(s)Chris Durham
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication25/05/2006
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight299 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.69Trending at £5.00
- £10.96Trending at £12.68
- £15.98Trending at £17.50
- £5.77Trending at £6.18
- £3.59Trending at £4.69
- £6.44Trending at £6.73
- £17.41Trending at £19.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.